Performance and user experience
Welcome to the magic world of Line Play! With this Android and iOS app, you can create a new version of You, decorate a room and invite friends. Collect stars, become a VIP and have fun! Both children and adults fell in love with this colourful, imaginative world of cartoon heroes.
Line Play is an avatar game where you create another version of You, meet other people and invite them to your place. It became popular not only among female teenagers but among adults, too. At the bottom of the screen, you will find a menu including Friends, Chat, App and More. Some of the community groups are open to chatting with others, whereas other ones are closed and secretive. The game is very easy to play. First of all, take a selfie and create an avatar similar to you. Create a style for your avatar.
The app offers thousands of dresses, makeup and hairstyles. Decorate your room with beautiful interior items and invite your friends and arrange a party. The game zone is divided into the Squares where you can meet avatar from different countries. You can also keep a diary and share it with anyone you like. Today’s Best feature allows you to view the best captivating moments of avatars.
Note that can get Stars and become a VIP. This status enables users to buy exclusive items. The game’s currencies are gems and cash. Cash can only be purchased for real money. You can do quests and get a reward. The score of the interface is 5 out of 5.
Let’s have a look at the app key features:
- The cutest social network with funny avatars and a
- Try lots of different types of looks and hairstyles. You can look like an animal, a scary ghost, a mermaid or a mysterious creature;
- Get cool clothes from the Gacha Shop, decorate your party room and do quests;
- Browse and add stickers;
- Discover celebrities’ avatars;
- Keep a diary and make outfit snapshots;
- Get Stars and become a VIP to buy exclusive things;
- Visit different Squares and have a walk in virtual New York or Paris;
- Give and collect hearts and invitation codes;
- Fresh new items every month.
The score of the features is 5 out of 5.
Performance and User Experience
No wonder most users admire this game and play it long hours. However, they began complaining the app got greedier and almost every gacha needs real money, even for the photo zones in some Squares. A few users complained about being banned or insulted by other gamers.
In addition to that, gems became more difficult to earn. Gamers ask developers to make things cheaper or make bigger money rewards. Note that the app won’t let you play until you update it. It also sends pop up notifications without users’ permissions. Nevertheless, it’s an amazing socializing social network with a wide range of features and activities like quests and parties. The score of this point is 4 out of 5.
The app’s latest version is compatible with Android 4.0 and various iOS devices. The score is 3.5 out of 5.
- Free to install and play;
- Colorful interface with beautiful avatars;
- A nice collection of clothes, hairstyles and furniture;
- Socializing with people from different countries in the form of avatars.
- Some items and new content are not free;
- Complicated scheme of earning gems;
- Users have to watch ads to get extra gems.
Line Play is the cutest app with colorful graphics and various options. Its social features win over most existing avatar games available on the market today. Enjoy this customizable funny game with new events and features appearing every day. Play minigames, do quests and make new friends.