weight: 400;”>A good selection of animation styles;
My mark is 4.5/5.
Performance and User Experience
Legend gets frequent updates and is not buggier than other mobile apps. It’s a great way to transform the way users communicate with their friends. People like its multiple animations, ability to share the final GIF with friends and a Clock Effect when you input time. However, some features of the app are inflexible. For example, you cannot move a part of your text as you like or place it diagonally. Users want the app’s developers to include more features: more characters, fonts, text colors, text positions and speed as they get frustrated using the same limited option over and over again. They promised to add more animations and options later. The score is 4.5/5.
Compatible with Android and iOS (requires iOS 8.0 or later). Note that for iOS the app comes at a price of $1.99. Not compatible with Windows. The score is 4.5/5.
- Installing for free;
- Very simple interface and features;
- Fast way to make your Instagram or conversation alive and dynamic;
- A nice collection of animation styles;
- Ability to send them via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
- The text limit is 100 characters;
- Only square Legends and up to 6 sec videos;
- No stickers of additional effects;
- Only 6 animation styles are free of charge. The other 14 ones come at a price. The price of iOS is $1.99, and it is not refunded;
- Limited and inflexible features: you cannot turn a short piece of video into a GIF, manage the speed of the text or rotate the picture.
The app with its great animations and color schemes is enjoyable to use. Users expect more options of text format to appear. Some users complain that GIF remains static sometime later or look like the black image. To get some inspiration, visit @legendapp on Instagram to see Legends created by other users and post your own. Dancing typography is a new way to express your ideas, jokes and thoughts. Brighten up your day with a colorful Legend!